Capital Territory on the South Coast. What to do, see, and where to eat and stay.
13 Things to do in and around Jervis Bay
1. Swim and relax at calm beaches around the bay
2. Go surfing at ocean beaches
3. Walk or jog along the beaches and in the National Parks
4. Go on a whale and dolphin watching cruise
5. Go fishing off the shore or from your boat
6. Learn to skin dive at a diving school
7. Play golf at a local golf course and be prepared to share with kangaroos
8. Visit a bowling club and join meet the locals
9. Visit the leisure centre with indoor pools, water slide, gym, and fitness classes
10. Try the wonderful range of restaurants and cafes
11. Hire a motorboat or canoe for a trip on the bay
12. Like sailing? Then take a charter or sail yourself.
13.Take a day trip to the Southern Highlands, Kangaroo Valley, Berry, Seven Mile Beach, or Ulladulla
More about NSW
Your feedback please
If you’ve spotted a mistake, something missing or that an update is required, please let us know. FEEDBACK PAGE
The information about the businesses and organisations listed here has been provided by them or is included in their websites, social media or marketing materials. Contact them for confirmation, clarification and more information before taking any action.
Before you travel, please check with your destination or the place you are going to visit for the latest updates and restrictions. Published opening times etc. could change without notice.
Click here to check the Health NSW website