JERVIS BAY VISITOR GUIDE
Jervis Bay, located in the heart of Shoalhaven, is a truly remarkable place to visit. With over 100 kilometers of rolling white sand coastline, it is home to an array of protected coves, stunning sea cliffs, and serene Australian bushland. Jervis Bay is one of the best places to visit in New South Wales and possibly all of Australia.
It is home to some of the world’s whitest sands on beaches that among Australia’s best. Hyams Beach, known for having some of the whitest sand in the world, is probably the most famous.
The bay is surrounded by breathtaking bush, including the Booderee National Park, where native wildlife, tranquil trails, and an endless collection of secluded beaches are cherished by travelers and locals alike.
Despite how visually incredible the place is, it never feels too touristy or overcrowded, and it’s easy to find your own private patch of white sand beaches in Jervis Bay or seek out an isolated swimming spot.
13 Things to do in and around Jervis Bay
1. Swim and relax at calm beaches around the bay
2. Go surfing at ocean beaches
3. Walk or jog along the beaches and in the National Parks
4. Go on a whale and dolphin watching cruise
5. Go fishing off the shore or from your boat
6. Learn to skin dive at a diving school
7. Play golf at a local golf course and be prepared to share with kangaroos
8. Visit a bowling club and join meet the locals
9. Visit the leisure centre with indoor pools, water slide, gym, and fitness classes
10. Try the wonderful range of restaurants and cafes
11. Hire a motorboat or canoe for a trip on the bay
12. Like sailing? Then take a charter or sail yourself.
13.Take a day trip to the Southern Highlands, Kangaroo Valley, Berry, Seven Mile Beach, or Ulladulla
More about NSW
| FREE LISTING | ADVERTISE | SPONSORED CONTENT| CONTRIBUTE | CONTACT | SITE INFO |
The information about the businesses and organisations on this site has been provided or is included in their websites, social media or marketing materials.
You should contact those businesses or organisations for confirmation, clarification and more information before taking any action.
Corrections or suggestions? Please email us
NSW Visitor, Travel & Holiday Guide™ is an official site of Regional Showcase Australia™ | Copyright © 2023 All rights reserved.